Monday, July 22, 2013

The Story Behind The Name

I've had many ask me why I choose to call my business Never Let Go Photography. I'm here to say it’s more than a name to me it’s a memory of someone I hold dear to my heart. As a child ages 5-9 my grandfather introduced me to the world of photography from props to free lance photography to sitting in a room and developing film from his old 35mm camera. At age 9 I learned my best friend passed away the man I hold dearest to my heart was gone :( but what he taught me and what I learned through him wasn’t. To me photography is more than a word its more than a job and its more than a passion to me it’s like breathing. When I take a picture I know my grandfather is proud because his memory lives on in me in NLG ( Never Let Go ) - breaking down the name is Never letting go of the soul of the man that taught me what I love in life Photography. Photography to me is a way of life when I capture your photo I'm doing more than taking your money and doing a job I'm giving you pictures to hang on your wall and hold in your heart and memories things that even if we lose our homes or loved ones we ( Never Let Go ) of what’s important family loved ones and memories. I thought it was important I wrote this because I get many with the same question and I think I should share the story behind the name.
Dedicated to my dearest friend/family member
Never Let Go Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment